Articles on this Page
- 11/29/18--03:13: _Visual Studio 2017:...
- 11/29/18--04:00: _Create PowerApps us...
- 11/29/18--04:14: _Under and Not Under...
- 11/29/18--04:23: _How To Access Maste...
- 11/29/18--04:40: _How To Compare A Sp...
- 11/29/18--04:43: _How To Access Maste...
- 11/29/18--05:30: _What is the support...
- 11/29/18--05:30: _#VSIT Visual Studio...
- 11/29/18--06:00: _Microsoft Dynamics ...
- 11/29/18--06:28: _Enable Embedded Int...
- 11/29/18--06:45: _Why could relation ...
- 11/29/18--06:48: _General Journals Ov...
- 11/29/18--07:00: _Microsoft Dynamics ...
- 11/29/18--08:00: _How to quickly clon...
- 11/29/18--08:00: _Sometimes you have ...
- 11/29/18--08:01: _Microsoft Dynamics ...
- 11/29/18--09:00: _.NET code to create...
- 11/30/18--00:33: _So Where comes fiel...
- 11/30/18--00:54: _Dynamics 365 CE and...
- 11/30/18--00:58: _How Rapid Start can...
- 11/29/18--04:00: Create PowerApps using Data from Excel
- 11/29/18--04:14: Under and Not Under Clauses in Dynamics 365 CRM
- 11/29/18--04:23: How To Access Master & Duplicate Record In Merge Operation Plugin
- 11/29/18--04:40: How To Compare A Specific Field Against Entity Collection
- 11/29/18--04:43: How To Access Master & Duplicate Record In Merge Operation Plugin
- 11/29/18--05:30: What is the support lifecycle for Management Reporter 2012?
- 11/29/18--05:30: #VSIT Visual Studio Integration Toolkit build 15 released
- 11/29/18--06:00: Microsoft Dynamics GP Year-End Update 2018: Inventory
- 11/29/18--06:28: Enable Embedded Intelligence and configure its features in D365 v9.1
- 11/29/18--06:45: Why could relation on a table not result in an automatic lookup?
- 11/29/18--06:48: General Journals Overview – Business Central
- 11/29/18--07:00: Microsoft Dynamics GP: Homepage Script Error
- 11/29/18--08:00: How to quickly clone an Azure VM ?
- 11/29/18--08:01: Microsoft Dynamics GP Year-End Update 2018: U.S. Payroll
- 11/29/18--09:00: .NET code to create a Dynamics GP batch with eConnect
- 11/30/18--00:54: Dynamics 365 CE and Azure Function Part 5
- 11/30/18--00:58: How Rapid Start can help during implementation / Re-implementation?
Recently, while working on Visual Studio 2017, when we wanted to launch Package Manager Console from Quick Launch Window, we got the below error message “The type initializer for ‘System...(read more)
PowerApps can be created using data from an Excel spreadsheet. Users can create their tables in Excel and upload it to OneDrive. In this blog, we will learn – how to create a PowerApp using Data from Excel.
Open a worksheet in Excel and insert a table to it. Add some data such as First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Date etc. Give a name to your table. For this example, I have created a table with only 3 rows and my table name is MyContacts. Save it in your OneDrive account and close your worksheet.
Sign in to Power apps. Once your signed in, Click on Apps> Create an App> Select Canvas App. Click on Phone Layout button under OneDrive for Business.
Choose a Table and Click Connect
A multi-screen functional app will get created from the data in Excel table. There will be 3 screens – one screen to Browse data, another one to view Detailed screen and a screen for edit or create data.
Click on the Play/Preview button at the top to check the functionality of your app.
An example of Browsing Screen:
Once you are done, you can save your App. To Save, Click on File> Click on Save> Give a name to your app> Click Save.
Dynamics CRM always surprises with something new. More we dig into it more we get new things in Dynamics CRM. Today we will discuss on one of such topic.
Have you seen the under and not...(read more)
Here is a quick blog on how to access master & child records during a Merge operation in a plugin. I recently had to develop a plugin where in I needed to do some manipulation with the records being...(read more)
We might face to scenario where we have to know if some field is matching against an entity collection that we have retrieved in the plugin. Pretty much like an SQL query.
while there are options available...(read more)
Originally posted on Passion Dynamics : Here is a quick blog on how to access master & child records during a Merge operation in a plugin. I recently had to develop a plugin where in I needed to do...(read more)
Have you ever wondered what the support lifecycle is for Management Reporter 2012? It follows the GL lifecycle. For example, if you are using MR with GP 2018 R2, extended support ends 1/11/2028. MR 2012...(read more)
Winthrop Development Consultants is pleased to announce Build 15 of release of Visual Studio Integration Toolkit (VSIT) for Microsoft Dynamics GP was released on 29-Nov-2018.
This build incorporates...(read more)
How about a little Year End Inventory to get things started.
Embedded Intelligence you features like Relationship Assistant , Auto Capture and Email Engagement . Yes, you’ve seen them before in previous D365 versions and configuring them got easier in D365...(read more)
Hello AX World, Developing with the latest and greatest Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is fun, but sometimes we also have to deal with temporary solutions made in previous versions. Recently I...(read more)
Click on the Finance tab in the navigation pane, where you will see a variety of financial statements.
Click on General Journals . It is used to post to:
General Ledger accounts
Bank accounts...(read more)
Karl Hendrickson tackles a Microsoft Dynamics GP: Homepage Script Error
I have been using Microsoft’s Cloud infrastructure (aka Azure) for a while now by using a monthly free credit that expires every month-end.. That credit being not very big, you have to be very careful...(read more)
On his new blog site, Steve Endow gets explicit with GP Batches and eConnect. What kind of kinky blog is Steve running over there? You’ll have to visit to find out.
Hello Payroll Enthusiasts!
Please review the following information to ensure that your Payroll Year-End goes smoothly:
The 2018 Year-End Update is always scheduled to be released mid to late November...(read more)
Steve Endow gives intimate details of how he used .NET code to get explicit with GP Batches and eConnect in his new post.
During writing custom workflow. I found interesting things. Worth to share. In workflow condition screen. I did not found a lot of options. First thing I found that these Fields in conditions comes from field group we used in Approval creation wizard. But where to come child level fields. ??
Interestingly, these child level fields comes from Workflow Document Query. Required child fields comes from child or tables in main data source of query.
Following screenshots will helps you to more understanding
Introduction This is our last article in the series of Dynamics 365 and Azure function integration. In earlier articles, we discuss how we can delete blob storage after our azure function trigger executed. Now we are going to discuss how can we trigger ...read more
Today I would spend some time discussing how to use Rapid start for Implementation or Re-implementation.
I can be completely wrong, but I think this is the process that we follow during this kind of projects.
Your thoughts after reading this article will be appreciated. It can help or it can motivate me to write more stuff about these kinds of issues or solutions.